Guide to withdrawing to the Cryptopia Exchange
From Multipool Wiki
Revision as of 20:23, 27 February 2018 by Nick (Created page with "<strong>9 STEPS TO WITHDRAWAL CRYPTOCURRENCY TO THE CRYPTOPIA EXCHANGE</strong> <ol type=”1”> <li class=”stepz_wiki”><strong>Visit Cryptopia’s URL</strong> https://w...")
9 STEPS TO WITHDRAWAL CRYPTOCURRENCY TO THE CRYPTOPIA EXCHANGE
- Visit Cryptopia’s URL https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/?referrer=multipoolUS
- Ensure your at the correct URL address and haven’t been inadvertently redirected to some type of scam
- Click the Cryptopia "Register" button in the upper right hand corner of the Cryptopia website.
- Complete Cryptopia’s online registration form.
- Setup a strong password and complete the reCAPTCHA checkbox.
- Read and review the Terms & conditions before agreeing.
- Setup a pin and save it in a safe place. The longer the pin the more secure.
- Click the "Register" button.
- Check your email and confirm your account by selecting the “Verify My Email Address” button. If you don’t see the email in a few minutes, check your spam folder.
- “Log In” to Cryptopia with the login credentials you just created.
- Select the Bitcoin symbol, then “Deposit” menu item in the upper right hand corner of the Cryptopia website.
- Search and select the currency you want to deposit at Cryptopia
- Click the copy button or select and copy the Cryptopia Deposit address, that you’ll need to input in the withdrawal section on Multipool.us.
- Disregard Cryptopia’s warning, “not to deposit directly from miners”. Multipool manages withdrawals in a way that doesn’t negatively impact withdrawing directly to Cryptopia.
- With this deposit address you can follow this Guide to Setup Withdrawals and Payout Wallets on the Multipool.us website.